Thursday, March 26, 2009

in the works...


CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Your brand sucks.

DEATH
What?

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
You're becoming obsolete. There's a new way to prolong life everyday. Stem cells, gene-slicing, yoga, Whole Foods. You, my friend, are a dying brand.

DEATH
Death is the one enduring reality of the human condition.

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- Today, maybe. But tomorrow? You're donezo. You can't compete. Life, is what it's all about. 

DEATH
Well, of course nobody wants to die-

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- Don't sell yourself short, you can be top of mind.

DEATH
Really?

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
And I can help you, in exchange for my life.

DEATH
It's a hard sell.

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
A soft sell actually. I can make death thrilling, or soothing, or, dare I say it, sexy.

DEATH
I don't believe you.

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
How do you think we sell cigarettes, or high fructose corn syrup, or Double Whoppers. With Cheese! People are easy.

1 comment: