Saturday, March 28, 2009

a bookish room

Since I was child I always had a passion for books. As a young girl, I felt a special affinity toward Matilda. At one particularly obsessed point, I spent an hour attempting to move a pencil with my mind, convinced that since Matilda read many books and I read many books, I too would have telekinetic abilities.


Due to my bookish passions, my ultimate decor fantasy has always been to have a grand library, Beauty and the Beast style. However, despite having enough books to fill a library, I do not have enough space for the actual bookshelves.

So instead, my tiny bedroom is stacked with books, every corner has become my library. One day I'll have the perfect study, but for now it's just nice to be surrounded by all the books I've loved before.

No comments:

Post a Comment