Tuesday, March 17, 2009

handheld truth-tellers


Here's another great piece of wrist magic. 

If you've already hooked your kids up with a drug-free bracelet(mom and dad), and you're still not sure if the kids are fibbing little crack monsters, now you can slap one of these on their other wrists and play inquisitor.

The trust wristband kit, is DIY lie detector kit, that  includes an etched PCB, a finger strap with silver plates, a Velcro wristband, a TRUTH faceplate and more, it measures your galvanic responses and emotional arousal when asked probing questions. Somehow, I feel this will go the way of the child leash.  

At least, it'll be great for couples. Does this make me look fat? I know you're lying. It's so obvious, I can see it on your wrist every time !!!!

3 comments:

  1. You may ask yourself why would you want to buy Twitter followers and the answer really
    is very simple. So you send a tweet with a link to your
    perk, and build an email list. It is well known that time is the essence and you need twitter followers now,
    not tomorrow, not in a week, now.

    My site Epic Followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at woгk, my cousin stole my iРad and tested to seе if
    it can survive a 25 fοot drop, just so she cаn be
    а youtube sensatiοn. My apple іpaԁ іs now destroуed
    and she haѕ 83 vіews. I know this is сompletely off topiс but I hаd to share it with someone!


    My blog :: shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paste will be applied directly to the skin tag 3 times a day until the skin tag falls off.
    Touching your chin frequently will transfer these germs and dirt to the chin area which may result in acne on chin.
    Chocolate and junk foods are often blamed for the cause of acne.


    My homepage; Skin tag remover

    ReplyDelete