Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vinyly Yours


I don't know enough about music to really know the difference between a vinyl recording and a cd recording, but I very much admire anyone who knows more about music then me, and can appreciate such things.

So for those of you music lovers, I came upon designers Jami and Nicholas Worth, a.k.a. The Grateful Thread, over at brainpickings, they create all sorts of interesting things for the vinyly obsessed. Here's a taste...



And for those who know more about wine and about music then me there's this great site. It shows you how to pair fine wines with great records. Here's some link love.

1 comment:

  1. I used to hate trying to find my favorite song on tapes. You'd have to know the exact spot, only to realize you were searching on side A and the song was on side B.

    ReplyDelete