Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm a Bettie

Bettes are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.

How to Get Along with Me
  • * Stand up for yourself... and me.
  • * Be confident, strong, and direct.
  • * Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
  • * Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
  • * Give me space to be alone.
  • * Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
  • * I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
  • * When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
So this Mad-Men era, which gal are you quiz, has been making the blog rounds. So I took a turn with it.If you want to know if you are a Marilyn, an Audrey, or a Bette like me, Do the quiz.

2 comments:

  1. the link to the quiz doesn't seem to work for me?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry heres the url http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz

    ReplyDelete