Thursday, April 2, 2009
things that irk me...
I'm usually a fairly laid back person. In fact, if I was on MTV's boiling point I might just win. I almost never get mad at waiters, or store clerks, or strangers in general. However, I do have a couple pet peeves that drive me crazy.
1. I hate when ketchup touches bread. I like ketchup on fries. I like bread. But when I see ketchup soak into bread it disturbs me. I also don't like ketchup sitting on a napkin, it gives me the chills.
2. Other people on my computer. As soon as someone attempts to find a website, type a sentence, or just touches my computer, I am convinced that it will be the slowest process in the world.
3. Side ponytails. I just want to come over and adjust them.
4. Exposed socks. Exposed socks with exceedingly short pants is the worst.
5. Radio announcers. I don't know why. This may concur with my hatred for sporting activities.
Oh and when, on the occasion that, I attempt to clean the mess in my room, there are still stray pennies on the floor. Pennies should not even exist these days.