So I didn't feel like writing a specific post about any of these delightful tidbits, but I would be remiss if I neglected them entirely. So, instead, I have assembled them in a brief list.
very important, utterly vital news items
1. If you gotta go, it may soon cost you a pound per pee.
2. Doodling now means you are paying attention to people.
3. Men use half-brain before calling something pretty. Women use the whole thing.
4. If you have an erection for more than 12 hours, it indeed, can kill you.
5. Mermaids are now real. Well kind of real.
6. Stand up desks help children learn good.
7. And a messy house means your children won't read good or something.
... Unless, the house is painted red.
8. Lastly, video games are ample childhood preparation for a post-apocalyptic future.
Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse?