Wednesday, July 1, 2009

plastic surgery: good, birth control: evil

Heidi Montag shares her wisdom with us all;

http://poponthepop.com/images/gallery/heidi-montag-on-the-beach.jpg

"I was just saying about birth control, because I got very scared about it the other day and I felt like God was telling me that this was something just created by the government that is really bad for my body and I was just getting sick, and I researched it, and one of the founding people who invented birth control said it was the worst thing they had ever done, they wished they'd never created it, how it morally corrupted society, it's just sickening to him. How it devalues women, how it causes depression, how it can cause cancer, how it sterilizes your body, and what it does to your body, how most women are suicidal sometimes on it, and in fact, in order to even stabilize the population right now, each woman would have to have three children, that the population is decreasing so much that population control is just a myth."

VIA Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment