Wednesday, July 22, 2009
GeekDad lists the 100 things your kid will never know nor probably care about
Here's some of my faves:
1. Inserting a VHS tape into a VCR to watch a movie or to record something
3. Playing music on a audio tape using a personal stereo - see what happens when you give a Walkman to todays teenager
15. 3D movies meaning red/green glasses
17. There was a time before Reality TV.
21. 5 and 3 inch floppies, Zip Discs and countless other forms of data storage
31. Turning a PlayStation on its end to try and get a game to load
42. Newspapers and magazines made from dead trees
51. The fact that words generally don’t have num8er5 in them
For more from geekdad click away. To see my future predictions for my spawn click here.