Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Being Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Wore a White Blouse and Showed Off Her Legs for LIFE......So Did Audrey <span class=

When I was young, I wanted to look just like Holly Golightly. The idea was quite enchanting and somewhat possible at the time. I was a skinny little thing in my youth. Unfortunately, by college I had a growth spurt centered entirely in the chest area. I went from a delicate waif to a busty vixen. The decadent college years following did not do much to help my pixie persona. Yet, some waning feelings remain. I know I'm not the only one. As any college dorm room will attest to, Audrey's style is coveted by all.

You can see some of the many celebs channeling Audrey at life.

1 comment:

  1. I love Audrey! Hollywoodmegastore.com has some great 8x10 photos of her.

    ReplyDelete